The YLA programme consists of 4 main pillars that will help you develop the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill your full potential.
1. Two full day capability forums & mid-point problem-solving session
led by McKinsey & Company consultants who will teach you how to approach, dissect and tackle problems through problem solving methods that we use in our engagements with support from distinguished speakers that will help inspire and instill confidence
2. A social entrepreneurship project
that you will work with your team to define, develop and even pilot. Throughout this project, one of our McKinsey & Company faculty members will be your project adviser and support you and your team in turning ideas into clear initiatives and actions
3. Speaker series
where we will invite influential leaders in Malaysia to share their experience on how they made their dreams come through, and how you can take small steps now to achieve your ambitions.
Past speakers include:
- Azran Osman-Rani, CEO, iflix Malaysia
- Khairy Jamaluddin, Minister of Youth and Sports
- Mark Chang, CEO, JobStreet.com
- Dato’ Seri Nazir Razak, Chairman, CIMB Group
- Sajith Sivanandan, Managing Director (MY, VN, PH, New Emerging Markets), Google
- Dato’ Shahril Ridza Ridzuan, CEO, EPF
4. Personal mentoring/coaching
from a host of distinguished mentors, who can share their experiences on topics ranging from career choices and work life balance to what made them leaders today!
(e.g. Johan Merican, CEO, TalentCorp; Chen Chow, COO Groupon Malaysia; Dzameer Dzulklifi, Founder and MD, Teach for Malaysia)